Skip To Main Content


All children two months of age and older must present an immunization record or file for an exemption before they are allowed to attend child care or school in Oklahoma. For school enrollment, a parent or guardian shall provide one of the following:  1. Current, up-to-date immunization records; or 2. A completed and signed exemption form. For exemptions, please complete THIS FORM and submit to the College Bound Academy administrative office for processing.

For required immunizations, please refer to the Oklahoma State Department of Health's Guide to Immunization Requirements in Oklahoma for the 2023-24 School Year


Tulsa Health Department is a great resource for immunization updates, schedule and records.

Request Official Immunization Records

The Oklahoma State Department of Health also has information on immunizations.

CDC recommendation for the meningococcal vaccine for teens and preteens. ENGLISH   SPANISH